Welcome to KALAKUNJ!!
By using this Site,you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below-
Products / Services
All products/services and information displayed on this Site constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below.
We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer.
Acceptance of your order will take place only upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of Kalakunj prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Eligibility for Membership
Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
PERSONS who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 include un-discharged insolvents, etc. Also, minors below 18 years of age are deemed incompetent to contract. Such people are prohibited from purchasing any material.
The Site is also not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Kalakunj for any reason whatsoever.
Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that –
- The credit card details provided by you for availing of services on this SITE will be correct and accurate.
- You shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you.
- You agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details when making payment on this Site.
Your Credit Card details will not be utilized and shared by our payment gateways or by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order.
PLEASE NOTE That Kalakunj will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
Site Users Conduct
You Agree and Confirm that you –
- Will use the services provided on this Site for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- Will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Wrong information will make you automatically debarred from using the Services provided by this Site.
- You are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk WHILE using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address provided by you at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product subsequently, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
- Will not disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmit material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gain unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breach any applicable laws;
- Interfere or disrupt networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Make, transmit or store electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Copyright & Trademark
All Kalakunj names and logos and all related products and services are the trademarks or service marks of Kalakunj. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use.
- You may download or copy the Contents and other down-loadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. However, no right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.
- You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of Kalakunj or its suppliers and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
- The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Kalakunj, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Kalakunj or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Kalakunj.
You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. OR Kalakunj may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site.
Such termination will be without any liability to Kalakunj. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or Kalakunj, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise.
PLEASE NOTE That any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Kalakunj
and his/her decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto.
The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Hyderabad and the High Court of judicature at Hyderabad alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
Modification Of Terms & Conditions
Kalakunj may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of the site without any prior notification to you at its sole discretion. To be aware of the same from time to time, you should look up the Terms and Conditions and Policies.
Wherein, the modified Terms & Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.